The 2019 tournament draw can be found HERE.
1. The Tournament officially begins on FRIDAY 12th JULY and the FINALS will be played on SATURDAY 27th JULY. If rain prevents play, the FINALS will be played on SUNDAY 28th JULY. The Draw will be up by TUESDAY 9th JULY to allow competitors to arrange matches during the week. First round matches must be played before or on SUNDAY 14th JULY.
2. A chart of available court times is drawn up and competitors are asked to book the courts they intend to play on.
3. The players whose name appears in the top half of the bracket are initially responsible for challenging their opponents.
4. The tournament is to be played on all the courts, apart from the semi-finals and the Finals, which will be played on grass, unless the weather does not permit. In the event of disagreement between the opponents on the surface to be chosen, this will be decided by the spin of the racket.
5. New Balls will be provided for the FINALS.
6. All rounds are to be played within the scheduled time indicated at the top of each draw sheet in order to allow smooth progress. Extensions will only be permitted in exceptional circumstances and with permission from the joint Referees.
7. All matches will be the best of 3 Tie-Break Sets except the DOUBLES EVENTS which will have the 3rd set as a MATCH TIE-BREAK (i.e. Champions T/B with a Team reaching 10 points with a margin of 2). The rules of the Tiebreak are displayed.
8. All matches must be continuous and appeal for bad light will be considered after 9.00pm.
9. Please give your Entry Fees £3/£5 to Moira or Marjan.
10. Competitors are expected to volunteer to be lines persons on Finals day.
11. The Mixed Doubles Final will be scheduled for Thursday 25th July?
12. The schedule for the 2nd week is fixed with Gourmet Dinners each evening.
13. The Joint Referees are Marjan and Sultan whose decisions will remain final.