These are the rules for the annual summer tournament. They will be refreshed for the 2022 competition.
- The Tournament officially begins on [–]
- The FINALS will be played on Saturday [–] starting at 2 pm.
- If rain prevents play, the finals will be played on Sunday [–].
- The Mixed Doubles Final will be scheduled for Thursday [–].
- The Draw will be published by [–] to allow competitors to arrange matches during the week.
- First round matches must be played before or on [–].
- All rounds are to be played within the scheduled time indicated at the top of each draw sheet in order to allow smooth progress. Extensions will only be permitted in exceptional circumstances and with permission from the joint Referees.
- The schedule for 2nd week is fixed with Gourmet Dinners.
- The players whose name appears in the top half of the bracket are initially responsible for challenging their opponents.
- Courts can be booked online via ClubSpark and competitors are asked to book the courts they intend to play on.
- The tournament is to be played on all the courts, apart from the semi-finals and the finals, which will be played on grass, unless the weather does not permit. In the event of disagreement between the opponents on the surface to be chosen, this will be decided by the spin of the racket.
- New balls will be provided for the finals.
- Best of 3 tie break sets
- 2 tie break sets decided by a 10-point match tie break
- All matches must be continuous and appeal for bad light will be considered after 8.30pm.
- Please give your Entry Fees £3 for single event/£5 for multiple event to Moira or Marjan.
- Competitors are expected to volunteer to be lines persons on finals day.
- The Joint Referees are Marjan and Sultan whose decisions will remain final.